TASCHA is accepting applications for an outstanding RA-ship opportunity to provide key support to TASCHA’s research teams by creating and maintaining collaborative and adaptable curricula on a Github platform. This position requires familiarity with Github, HTML, and CSS. Experience with web design is beneficial. The applicant should be comfortable working as part a team and completing tasks independently. Most importantly, the applicant should have a willingness to learn about the capabilities of Github for hosting websites which are collaborative and adaptable.
This position will work up to a maximum of 20 Hours/Week.
Masters student currently enrolled full-time (minimum of ten credits) at the University of Washington for Winter Quarter 2018.
– Demonstrated familiarity with Github
– Experience with HTML and CSS
– Past experience successfully working in a team environment
– Enthusiasm for and comfort with learning new coding and web design skills
– Willingness to learn and follow through with a variety of projects
– Background in Design and User Experience
– Experience creating websites with Jekyll
– Familiarity with Gitbook, Bookdown, or similar
Start Date: 2018-01-01
End Date: 2018-03-15
*Deadline to Apply: Dec 11, 2017*
To apply please visit iCareers here.