About this Module:
This module covers privacy and security measures, online etiquette, referencing online sources, and working in collaborative online environments.
- Module 1: Introduction to Mobile Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Module 2: A Mobile Lens on the Internet
- Module 3: Basic Web Searching via Mobile Devices
- Privacy and security measures
- Online etiquette
- Referencing online sources
- Working collaborative online environments
Questions you will be able to answer at the end of this module:
- How do I protect my privacy online?
- What are some rules and guidelines for online behavior?
- How do I use and reference online sources?
- How do I work online with others?
How long does this module take?
3 hours (180 minutes)
Day, S. (2015). Mobile Information Literacy Curriculum Module 4 Guide: Working Online and Using Information via Mobile Devices. Seattle: Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies & the Technology & Social Change Group, University of Washington Information School.
mobile information literacy, information literacy, digital information literacy, digital literacy, mobile-centric, mobile-first, mobile phones, smart phones, Myanmar, ICTs, libraries, curriculum, training, training of trainers