- View List
TASCHA brings together a multidisciplinary network of social scientists, engineers, practitioners, and others to conduct research, advance knowledge, create public resources, and improve policy and program design. TASCHA collaborates with research partners in over 50 countries. Special thanks to all TASCHA alumni.
TASCHA faculty have expertise in international development, communications, information science, public policy, evaluation, data science, design, and sociology, among others.
Research & Operations
Full-time researchers and research coordinators drive TASCHA projects. Operations staff support all research phases – providing strategic guidance, communications support, and administrative coordination.
University of Washington students, from undergraduates to Ph.D. candidates, contribute their experience and knowledge while receiving practical research experience.
- Andrew Gordon, Professor Emeritus of Public Policy & Governance, Evans School of Public Policy & Governance
- Chris Coward, Principal Research Scientist & TASCHA Director, Information School
- Chris Jowaisas, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Rothschild, Research Analyst, Information School
- Erin McAuliffe, Graduate student researcher, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Erin McAweeney, Research Assistant, Information School
- James D. Long, Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Jessica Beyer, Research Scientist, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Karen Hirst, Administrative Coordinator, Information School
- Lucas Koepke, Data Analyst, Information School
- Maria Garrido, Research Assistant Professor, Information School
- Melody Clark, Communications Specialist, Information School
- Michelle Fellows, Research Analyst, Information School
- Mike Crandall, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Moonjung Yim, Ph.D. Student, Information School
- Rebecca Sears, TASCHA Assistant Director, Information School
- Sara Curran, Professor, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies & Director, UW Center for Studies in Demography & Ecology, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Sara Vannini, Visiting Scholar