How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- New TASCHA report summarizes data from P2PU survey
- Jason Young to present on ICT use in the arctic at Change Seminar
- Maria Garrido to present DA2I research at UW Change Seminar
- Maria Garrido to speak on panel “Innovation and inter-connectivity for social development”
- Opportunity to study in Myanmar now OPEN!
- Maria Garrido speaks to Policy Changes for Public Access at Internet Government Forum
- TASCHA researcher attending Internet Governance Forum
- The search for an open curricula platform
- Now accepting applications for a theoretical and assessment frameworks research assistant
- Now accepting applications for adaptable curricula research assistant