How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
- Information & media literacy in a post-truth world
- TASCHA and partners to develop training that will boost mobile information literacy in Kenya
- TASCHA Research Seminar offers students an opportunity to get involved
- Event: Come meet TASCHA
- Advancing MOOCs for Development Initiative creates evidence-based guides
- TASCHA finds major successes and challenges in first evaluation Namibian libraries
- TASCHA project will highlight the role of libraries and access to information in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Myanmar information symposium paves the way for change
- TASCHA is hiring a Research Assistant
- The future of libraries in the US & around the world