How does ICT change peoples’ lives? What are the best ways to measure such changes? Looking forward, how should investments be made?
How can large-scale data be used to develop a deeper understanding of current processes of social and economic development?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
- The role of public libraries in the Brave New World of Truth
- Apply now to gain real-word ICTD research experience in Ghana
- Mobile Information Literacy: The ripple effect in Myanmar
- TASCHA is hiring an undergraduate research assistant
- Notes from the field: Creating a mobile information literacy program in Kenya
- Data for Democracy project supports Myanmar’s emerging data environment
- Information & media literacy in a post-truth world
- TASCHA and partners to develop training that will boost mobile information literacy in Kenya
- TASCHA Research Seminar offers students an opportunity to get involved
- Event: Come meet TASCHA