What technical and personal supports do people need to use technology to reach their employment and other goals?
What are the current barriers among library staff to using open data for planning and decision-making?
- Localizing the Misinformation Escape Room: How organizations outside the US are adapting the game to serve their communities
- 2021-2022: TASCHA Academic Year in Review
- Accomplishments and reflections from TASCHA’s first PhD Fellow, Itza Carbajal
- iConference Interactive Event: Shaping Future Directions for LIS to Thrive and Grow in iSchools
- Leading iSchools to hold summit
- Staying nimble and open to change created research opportunities for MLIS student, Lindsey Schwartz
- Winter 2022 class– Misinformation Escape Room Directed Research Group
- Creating a Digital Bridge: Lessons and policy implications from a technology access and distribution program for low-income job seekers
- Fulbright Fellow, Matias Centeno, examines reshaping rural borders
- Launching collaborative research to produce a model for teaching civic education for the Arctic