How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- How Public Libraries Can Help with Data Literacy
- Research on African Libraries in Development: Perceptions and Possibilities
- Passion for Libraries and Immigrant Communities Guides Katya Yefimova’s Work at TASCHA
- TASCHA Launches Development and Access to Information Dashboards
- D4D Project Launch Under New Nippon Foundation Ocean Nexus Center at UW
- Teaching the Importance of Data for Decision-Making Skills to High School Seniors
- Technology Access and Education for Refugee Women in the Context of Covid-19
- Strategies and Resources for Tech Assistance During a Pandemic
- From Jordan to Seattle, you’ll find Allison Anderson promoting gender and technology equality
- Tech Assistance During a Global Pandemic