How can web literacy trainings be used in libraries to meet the evolving needs of the communities they serve?
How can mobile applications expand global literacy? How can we use computational analysis to understand mobile reading patterns?
How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
- Knight Foundation Awards for Research around Technology’s Impact on Democracy
- Moonjung Yim’s educational pursuits fueled by curiosity, passion for social change
- International Visitors, TASCHA discuss digital engagement
- Available Now: Data for Decision-Making Curriculum
- TASCHA Hiring 2019-20 Communications RA
- TASCHA Researchers Head to AfLIA Conference
- 2019 Development and Access to Information Report Launch
- EQUALS Research on Gender Equity, Access, and Digital Skills
- Reflections on Libraries as Vital Community Resources
- The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Academic Research