How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- Creating the Digital Bridge: Methods
- Winter 2021 class — Misinformation Escape Room
- First months of Creating the Digital Bridge
- Research Report: Technology Access & Education for Refugee Women in Seattle & King County
- How Public Libraries Can Help With Data Literacy and Build More Inclusive Data
- Research on African Libraries in Development: Perceptions and Possibilities
- Passion for Libraries and Immigrant Communities Guides Katya Yefimova’s Work at TASCHA
- TASCHA Launches Development and Access to Information Dashboards
- D4D Project Launch Under New Nippon Foundation Ocean Nexus Center at UW
- Teaching the Importance of Data for Decision-Making Skills to High School Seniors