How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- New Project Combines STEM, Gender Data Equity
- Jason Young to present on “Emerging Geographies of Digital Knowledge Politics”
- Farewell to our Data Analyst Lucas Koepke
- Research Assistant – Statistical Analysis for the Evaluation of a Namibian Library System – Technology & Social Change Group – Autumn 2018
- Presentation at the Community Indicators Consortium Impact Summit
- TASCHA hiring a Communications Research Assistant
- TASCHA still accepting applications for a Communications Specialist
- TASCHA Research Cited in Digital Inclusion Coalition Guidebook
- TASCHA is hiring a Communications Specialist!
- Developing digital skills for digital librarians