How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- Tech Assistance During a Global Pandemic
- Public Scholarship at the UW Center for an Informed Public and Technology & Social Change Group
- Practitioners and Researchers Connect to Address Tech Access and Education for Refugee Women
- A Review of Tools, Resources, and Frameworks to Build Data for Decision-Making Capacity in Communities and Community Organizations
- Apply Now: Research Faculty Position
- For TASCHA RA Renee Lynch, Education and Exploration Go Hand-in-Hand
- MLIS graduate finds holistic education experience outside of coursework
- Knight Foundation Awards for Research around Technology’s Impact on Democracy
- Moonjung Yim’s educational pursuits fueled by curiosity, passion for social change
- International Visitors, TASCHA discuss digital engagement