How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- D4D Project Launch Under New Nippon Foundation Ocean Nexus Center at UW
- Teaching the Importance of Data for Decision-Making Skills to High School Seniors
- Technology Access and Education for Refugee Women in the Context of Covid-19
- Strategies and Resources for Tech Assistance During a Pandemic
- From Jordan to Seattle, you’ll find Allison Anderson promoting gender and technology equality
- Tech Assistance During a Global Pandemic
- Public Scholarship at the UW Center for an Informed Public and Technology & Social Change Group
- Practitioners and Researchers Connect to Address Tech Access and Education for Refugee Women
- A Review of Tools, Resources, and Frameworks to Build Data for Decision-Making Capacity in Communities and Community Organizations
- Apply Now: Research Faculty Position