How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation Honored
- Code.org, K-12 education capstone opportunity
- Opportunity: Student interested in ICTD seminar planning
- iSchool Research Symposium: Michael Best on “Value Sensitive Design, U.N. Peacekeeping”
- Video Digitization and Storytelling Capstone
- ALVA Update: Post-Beta Testing of Location Platform
- New Project Combines STEM, Gender Data Equity
- Jason Young to present on “Emerging Geographies of Digital Knowledge Politics”
- Farewell to our Data Analyst Lucas Koepke
- Research Assistant – Statistical Analysis for the Evaluation of a Namibian Library System – Technology & Social Change Group – Autumn 2018