How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- Presentation at the Community Indicators Consortium Impact Summit
- TASCHA hiring a Communications Research Assistant
- TASCHA still accepting applications for a Communications Specialist
- TASCHA Research Cited in Digital Inclusion Coalition Guidebook
- TASCHA is hiring a Communications Specialist!
- Developing digital skills for digital librarians
- Knowledge Politics Across Digital Divides: Talk at Development Studies Association Conference
- Session at ALA: Ensuring the Future of Libraries: Connecting the Academy and the Profession
- El informe del Desarrollo y Acceso a la Información esta ahora disponible en Español
- The Development and Access to Information Report now available in Spanish