What technical and personal supports do people need to use technology to reach their employment and other goals?
What are the current barriers among library staff to using open data for planning and decision-making?
- Creating a Digital Bridge: Lessons and policy implications from a technology access and distribution program for low-income job seekers
- Fullbright Fellow, Matias Centeno, examines reshaping rural borders
- Launching collaborative research to produce a model for teaching civic education for the Arctic
- Researchers receive IMLS grants supporting community work
- Social work and social media are among the many interests of TASCHA RA, Claire Phillips
- From research assistants to capstone groups, TASCHA worked with exceptional students this academic year
- Meet Itza Carbajal, TASCHA’s first PhD Fellow
- Student Opportunity June – September 2021
- Fall 2021 class — Misinformation Escape Room
- Libraries pilot ‘The Euphorigen Investigation’ escape room