How can web literacy trainings be used in libraries to meet the evolving needs of the communities they serve?
How can mobile applications expand global literacy? How can we use computational analysis to understand mobile reading patterns?
How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
- TASCHA Hiring Spring 2019 Research Assistant
- 2019 Study Abroad in Tahiti
- TASCHA Hiring Winter 2019 Research Assistant
- Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation Honored
- Code.org, K-12 education capstone opportunity
- Opportunity: Student interested in ICTD seminar planning
- iSchool Research Symposium: Michael Best on “Value Sensitive Design, U.N. Peacekeeping”
- Video Digitization and Storytelling Capstone
- ALVA Update: Post-Beta Testing of Location Platform
- New Project Combines STEM, Gender Data Equity