How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- Libraries pilot ‘The Euphorigen Investigation’ escape room
- Escaping misinformation: How a digital escape room is combatting misinformation
- Perceptions of power: Championing female leadership in the tech and mobile industries
- 2020: TASCHA year in review
- Creating the Digital Bridge: Methods
- Winter 2021 class — Misinformation Escape Room
- First months of Creating the Digital Bridge
- Research Report: Technology Access & Education for Refugee Women in Seattle & King County
- How Public Libraries Can Help With Data Literacy and Build More Inclusive Data
- Research on African Libraries in Development: Perceptions and Possibilities