How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
- Apply Now: Research Faculty Position
- For TASCHA RA Renee Lynch, Education and Exploration Go Hand-in-Hand
- MLIS graduate finds holistic education experience outside of coursework
- Knight Foundation Awards for Research around Technology’s Impact on Democracy
- Moonjung Yim’s educational pursuits fueled by curiosity, passion for social change
- International Visitors, TASCHA discuss digital engagement
- Available Now: Data for Decision-Making Curriculum
- TASCHA Hiring 2019-20 Communications RA
- TASCHA Researchers Head to AfLIA Conference
- 2019 Development and Access to Information Report Launch