- View List
TASCHA is a center for multidisciplinary research and collaboration among researchers, faculty, and students. We work closely with partners outside the university to create public resources for improving policy and practice. Special thanks to all TASCHA alumni.
Faculty collaborators are from the Information School and across campus.
Research & Operations
Researchers have backgrounds in communication, geography, information science, public policy, international studies, statistics, among others. Program staff provides research, communications, and administrative support.
University of Washington students, from undergraduates to Ph.D. candidates, contribute their experience and knowledge while receiving practical research experience.
- Araba Sey, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Carole Palmer, Professor, Associate Dean for Research
- Charles Bugre, TASCHA PhD Fellow, iSchool PhD Student
- Chris Coward, Senior Principal Research Scientist
- Chris Jowaisas, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Rothschild, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Cindy Aden, Professor of Practice and Distinguished Practitioner in Residence
- Faculty Collaborators, Faculty Collaborators
- Itza Carbajal, TASCHA PhD Fellow, Information School
- Jason Young, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Kat Chung, Communications Manager, Information School
- Lindsey Schwartz, iSchool MLIS student, Research Assistant
- Maria Garrido, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Michelle H. Martin, Beverly Cleary Professor for Children and Youth Services, MLIS Program Chair
- Stacey Wedlake, Research Scientist, Information School
- Yvette Iribe Ramirez, Research Assistant, Information School