- View List
TASCHA is a center for multidisciplinary research and collaboration among researchers, faculty, and students. We work closely with partners outside the university to create public resources for improving policy and practice. Special thanks to all TASCHA alumni.
Faculty collaborators are from the Information School and across campus.
Research & Operations
Researchers have backgrounds in communication, geography, information science, public policy, international studies, statistics, among others. Program staff provides research, communications, and administrative support.
University of Washington students, from undergraduates to Ph.D. candidates, contribute their experience and knowledge while receiving practical research experience.
- Allison Anderson, Research Assistant
- Bree Norlander, Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Coward, Principal Research Scientist & TASCHA Director, Information School
- Chris Jowaisas, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Rothschild, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Claire Phillips, Research Assistant
- Faculty Collaborators, Faculty Collaborators
- Jason Young, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Karen Hirst, Administrative Coordinator, Information School
- Kat Chung, Communications Specialist, Information School
- Katya Yefimova, Research Assistant, Information School
- Manisha Vyas, Research assistant, Information School
- Maria Garrido, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Moonjung Yim, Research Assistant, Information School
- Rebecca Sears, TASCHA Assistant Director, Information School
- Renee Lynch, Research Assistant
- Stacey Wedlake, Research Coordinator and Analyst, Information School