- View List
TASCHA brings together a multidisciplinary network of social scientists, engineers, practitioners, and others to conduct research, advance knowledge, create public resources, and improve policy and program design. TASCHA collaborates with research partners in over 50 countries. Special thanks to all TASCHA alumni.
TASCHA faculty have expertise in international development, communications, information science, public policy, evaluation, data science, design, and sociology, among others.
Research & Operations
Full-time researchers and research coordinators drive TASCHA projects. Operations staff support all research phases – providing strategic guidance, communications support, and administrative coordination.
University of Washington students, from undergraduates to Ph.D. candidates, contribute their experience and knowledge while receiving practical research experience.
- Andrew Gordon, Professor Emeritus of Public Policy & Governance, Evans School of Public Policy & Governance
- Bree Norlander, Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Coward, Principal Research Scientist & TASCHA Director, Information School
- Chris Jowaisas, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Chris Rothschild, Research Scientist, Information School
- James D. Long, Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Jason Young, Senior Research Scientist, Information School
- Karah Lothian, Research assistant, Information School
- Karen Hirst, Administrative Coordinator, Information School
- Lucas Koepke, Data Analyst, Information School
- Manisha Vyas, Research assistant, Information School
- Maria Garrido, Principal Research Scientist, Information School
- Michelle Fellows, Research Analyst, Information School
- Moonjung Yim, Ph.D. Student, Information School
- Rebecca Sears, TASCHA Assistant Director, Information School
- Rolf Hapel, Professor of Practice, Information School
- Sara Curran, Professor, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies & Director, UW Center for Studies in Demography & Ecology, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Stacey Wedlake, Research Coordinator, Information School