- View List
Sorry, there are no TASCHA projects that match your filtering criteria. If you’d like to know more about our work in a particular region or research area please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the role of migrant populations in local labor markets? This project builds human migration models based on mobile phone records.
What is the role of library-like institutions in providing public access to information and technologies? How do they compare to libraries?
Where do people in developing countries access computers and the internet? How is the landscape of public access venues comprised?
How does public access to computers and the Internet — through venues like libraries, telecenters, and cybercafés— change people's lives?
What is the impact of public libraries in the European Union on library users' lives? How are libraries in the EU perceived and used?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
How can web literacy trainings be used in libraries to meet the evolving needs of the communities they serve?
How does the international development community perceive public libraries as partners in development?
What are the features of effective innovation spaces? What policies and practices support their establishment and growth?
What influences the success of regional libraries intended to spearhead national improvements in reading, learning, and information access?
What information challenges do societies in transition face? How can information literacy be used to support transitions to democracy?
What research and data exists about public libraries? How can it best be organized, accessed, and used to inform future work in the library field?
How can governments, public libraries, and community organizations adopt an inclusive policy posture to promote access to digital resources?
What skills are required for developing and implementing successful information-based projects in the digital age?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
How did the use of ICTs impact the evolution of the April 6th Youth Movement and the trajectory of the Egyptian revolution?
How can we understand the impact of ICT training when the contexts are so diverse? How can case studies and storytelling help?
How are Georgian civil society organizations using social media to engage citizens, spark change, and shift public policy?
How do ICT training and digital literacy promote employability and social inclusion among immigrant women in Europe?
How do e-inclusion actors operate? What is the impact among marginalized populations? What theories and frameworks have been applied?
Does ICT training help Washington state residents find jobs? Do trainees earn higher wages? How does training effect their employability?
How can computers and technology programs in clubs advance 21st-century skills, employability, and social development?
What happens when you gather technologists, human rights activists, and international experts to collaborate around openness and good governance?
- Measures that Matter
- Exploring migrants & labor markets through mobile phone data
- Public Internet Access & Use in Vietnam
- Public Access Landscape Study
- Global Impact Study
- Measuring perceptions of the benefits of ICT in public libraries in the EU
- Mobile Information Literacy
- Development & Access to Information
- Digital Skills for Digital Librarians Evaluation
- Libraries, Telecenters, and the 2010 Chile Earthquake
- Perceptions of Libraries as Development Partners
- Innovation Spaces
- Regional Study & Resource Center Evaluation
- Information Strategies for Societies in Transition
- Research Roadmap for Strengthening the Library Field
- Digital Inclusion Framework
- Information Strategies Curriculum
- Data for Democracy
- Advancing MOOCs for Development
- Youth, ICTs, and Democracy in Egypt
- Employability Evidence Narratives
- Mapping eInclusion Actors in the European Union
- Georgia Civil Society 2.0
- Immigrant Women and e-Skills in Europe
- e-Inclusion actors in the European Union: Theories and frameworks
- Technology for employability in Washington State
- Technology Utilization in Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Open Cambodia 2011
- Youth, Accessibility, and Employability in Latin America