- View List
Sorry, there are no TASCHA projects that match your filtering criteria. If you’d like to know more about our work in a particular region or research area please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research examines the reconstruct of ICT in family farming and their socio-cultural configurations in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Launching collaborative research to produce a model for teaching civic education for the circumpolar North
Bringing community members and organizations together to broaden participation and inclusion within cultural heritage collections
What technical and personal supports do people need to use technology to reach their employment and other goals?
How can we develop and implement library-based community labs to address misinformation and strengthen democratic discourse?
Thought leaders from libraries, civic media, collective action, peace building, media and data literacies explore civic engagement
What are the current barriers among library staff to using open data for planning and decision-making?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
How can we co-create resources to increase capacity in communities and the diversity of voices in ocean management decision-making?
How can we better understand and support public libraries in helping the public access and use open data?
How can ICTs be co-developed with Indigenous communities to support their political empowerment while avoiding unintended negative effects?
How can communities and organizations be supported to better participate in the co-creation of actionable knowledge?
What influences the success of regional libraries intended to spearhead national improvements in reading, learning, and information access?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
The curriculum was developed in response to the results of a needs assessment conducted by Myanmar’s Enlightened Myanmar Research Foundation
How do we harness nontraditional learning environments, like public libraries, to address gender data gaps and lack of women in STEM fields?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How do you identify and address technology accessibility and education gaps for refugee women in Seattle?
How can mobile applications expand global literacy? How can we use computational analysis to understand mobile reading patterns?
How does the international development community perceive public libraries as partners in development?
How can online education, like MOOCs, best help young adults across the developing world grow successful careers?
What is the role of library-like institutions in providing public access to information and technologies? How do they compare to libraries?
Where do people in developing countries access computers and the internet? How is the landscape of public access venues comprised?
How does public access to computers and the Internet — through venues like libraries, telecenters, and cybercafés— change people's lives?
What is the impact of public libraries in the European Union on library users' lives? How are libraries in the EU perceived and used?
How can web literacy trainings be used in libraries to meet the evolving needs of the communities they serve?
What are the features of effective innovation spaces? What policies and practices support their establishment and growth?
What information challenges do societies in transition face? How can information literacy be used to support transitions to democracy?
What research and data exists about public libraries? How can it best be organized, accessed, and used to inform future work in the library field?
How can governments, public libraries, and community organizations adopt an inclusive policy posture to promote access to digital resources?
What skills are required for developing and implementing successful information-based projects in the digital age?
How did the use of ICTs impact the evolution of the April 6th Youth Movement and the trajectory of the Egyptian revolution?
How can we understand the impact of ICT training when the contexts are so diverse? How can case studies and storytelling help?
How are Georgian civil society organizations using social media to engage citizens, spark change, and shift public policy?
How do ICT training and digital literacy promote employability and social inclusion among immigrant women in Europe?
How do e-inclusion actors operate? What is the impact among marginalized populations? What theories and frameworks have been applied?
Does ICT training help Washington state residents find jobs? Do trainees earn higher wages? How does training effect their employability?
How can computers and technology programs in clubs advance 21st-century skills, employability, and social development?
What happens when you gather technologists, human rights activists, and international experts to collaborate around openness and good governance?
- Reshaping rural borders: youth, ICT and socio-technical implications of COVID-19 pandemic in family farming
- Co-Designing Civic Education for the Circumpolar North
- The Community Archives Center for Tacoma
- Misinformation Escape Room
- Creating the Digital Bridge: How Physically Distant Technology Access and Assistance Can Support Workers in a New Economy
- Community Labs in Public Libraries
- Workshop: Public libraries as platforms for civic engagement
- Leveraging Use of Open Data by Public Library Staff for Community Benefit
- Advancing Library Visibility in Africa
- Development & Access to Information
- Ocean Data for Decision-Making
- Public Libraries and Open Data Survey
- Indigenous Connectivity in Peru
- Digital Skills for Digital Equity
- Data for Decision-Making (D4D)
- Namibia Regional Library Evaluation
- Mobile Information Literacy
- Data for Decision-Making Curriculum
- STEM Education for Gender Data Equity in Costa Rica
- Data for Democracy in Myanmar
- Refugee Women And Technology Education in Seattle
- Mobile Reading Data Exchange
- Perceptions of Libraries as Development Partners
- Advancing MOOCs for Development
- Measures that Matter
- Public Internet Access & Use in Vietnam
- Public Access Landscape Study
- Global Impact Study
- Measuring perceptions of the benefits of ICT in public libraries in the EU
- Digital Skills for Digital Librarians Evaluation
- Libraries, Telecenters, and the 2010 Chile Earthquake
- Innovation Spaces
- Information Strategies for Societies in Transition
- Research Roadmap for Strengthening the Library Field
- Digital Inclusion Framework
- Information Strategies Curriculum
- Youth, ICTs, and Democracy in Egypt
- Employability Evidence Narratives
- Mapping eInclusion Actors in the European Union
- Georgia Civil Society 2.0
- Immigrant Women and e-Skills in Europe
- e-Inclusion actors in the European Union: Theories and frameworks
- Technology for employability in Washington State
- Technology Utilization in Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Open Cambodia 2011
- Youth, Accessibility, and Employability in Latin America